Sculptra BBL (Sculpt-a-Butt)
Sculptra BBL will
Let’s add some plump and fill in those hippy dips with some Sculptra. One of our most popular treatments: Sculptra BBL
Sculptra BBL is the safest, easiest way to plump that booty. Did you know surgery is one of the most dangerous ways to get that butt? Don’t risk it: Get that booty with Sculptra at Face Forward Aesthetics.
Who benefits from a Sculptra BBL?
Do you want a bigger booty? Do you want to fill in those hip dips? Do you have annoying cellulite and stretch marks? If you answered yes, then this is for YOU! Get the butt you’ve always wanted without the surgery or downtime!
Sculptra works by stimulating your own body to produce collagen. After your treatment, over the next few weeks, collagen is gradually built up from the injections and the appearance of your results improve. The true results will become more apparent over the following months, and only get better!
The safest way to get that booty is its Scupltra! Sculptra is an extremely easy procedure to get done. These Sculptra injections are nearly painless and have no downtime with results lasting for up to 5 years!
Quick facts about Sculptra BBL:
- About: Sculptra BBL is a cosmetic procedure that claims to enhance the curve and shape of your buttocks without surgery or a high risk of complications. Sculptra butt lift uses a dermal filler injection called Sculptra to stimulate collagen production in the deeper layers of your skin.
- Safety: This procedure doesn’t carry a high risk of scarring. Sculptra butt lift is safer than its surgical alternatives.
- Convenience: A Sculptra butt lift can be done quickly in your provider’s office. Finding a licensed, trained provider who can give you this treatment is the most important part of this process.
- Cost: Costs vary according to how much volume you want to add during your butt lift.
- Efficacy: Anecdotally, many are happy with this treatment and say it’s a low-risk way to get a significantly rounder and more perky booty.
A Sculptra BBL works differently than other kinds of dermal fillers.
Instead of adding volume outright the way that hyaluronic acid ingredients would, Sculptra injects something called poly-L-lactic acid into your dermal layers. This substance works to kick-start your body’s natural collagen production mechanism.
Since collagen is the protein that gives your skin its structure and shape, Sculptra injections fill out the area under your butt with a curved shape that looks natural and fits with your body type.
The building of collagen takes several weeks to months. This means you’ll likely need several injections to see improvement in volume and shape.